Life Long Products is a small friendly business, which has been successfully distributing Natural Health Products for over twenty years and carries a range of products that can help to alleviate the symptoms of a wide array of problems and also to help maintain a healthy body.
We have many testimonials from satisfied customers who have used our products and have benefited from them. We put our continuing success down to sourcing good quality, natural products from reputable sources. We try wherever possible to keep our running costs down, which in turn keeps our product prices lower.
Another reason for Life Long Products success is our drive to give 100% customer satisfaction. We provide our Customers and Distributors with a high standard of care and attention; we do not use call centres and we pride ourselves on our ‘One to One’ service and professionalism at all times.
Why Do We Do It?
- We are passionate about Natural Health Products.
- We aim to help you to maintain or gain optimum health after serious illness.
- We aim to enable you to take your health into your own hands!
What Helps Us To Do It?
- We are a small family run business.
- When you ring you speak to a person and not a machine.
- We take Time to talk and advise our customers – unlike Giant internet competitors.
- Sourcing good quality natural products from reputable manufacturers.
- We aim to keep our prices down as much as possible.
- We offer a Personal Service offering advice, giving and receiving information.
- Researching products and listening to customer experiences.
- Valuing Customers and Distributors!
Why buy from us?
- We aim for 100% Customer & Distributor Satisfaction with large OR small orders
- We offer post sales support.
- Every product includes our own detailed information sheet with instructions for use.
- We dispatch the same day on most orders.
- We are happy to provide products requested, that are not usually stocked, where possible.
- We have many returning happy customers who have provided Testimonials.
- We Love What We Do!
Proprietor: Hilary Roach –
Has more than 20 years experience of sales of Natural Health and Well Being Products. This largely came about from her search to find a Natural way to recover from a serious childhood condition which left her in considerable pain until she discovered Serra Enzymes; one of our most popular products.
Through this search for Natural products, Hilary was the first person to introduce Astaxanthin into the UK.
Adding Carnonsine powder & Bright Eyes drops – as featured on the Richard and Judy show along with many other products at a later date.
She does however remain the first ever person in the UK to have produced a Sun Protection Cream containing Astaxanthin.
After a fairly recent health scare with the ‘C’ word, Hilary avoided a mastectomy operation by taking a combination of her company’s products together with adopting a healthy life style regime.
She remains fit and healthy; as you can see by this photo taken of her doing her morning Yoga stretches on a beach in India.
Manager: Annie Gabriel –
Is a Natural Health Therapist and Healer when not working with Life Long Products. Annie has trained as a Homoeopath, in Vibrational Medicine, Massage, Reflexology and other complimentary therapies.
With all this vital information and experience she has gained over the years, Annie plays a vital part in helping to ensure that the information and advice given to our customers is the best it can be. Therefore she is a wonderful asset to Life Long Products.
Her Managerial roles range from – research and compiling information about products, producing promotional material and newsletters, helping Ross when he’s sinking under orders to process and package them – to answering the phone and responding to customer enquires about conditions or products. Finally, she handles all the accounts, which she has become the best of friends with!
I.T and Product Manager -Hilary’s Son: Ross Efford –
Whatever the challenge is, Ross delivers, sometimes literally – since he is the one who sends out your orders, Consequently he is on first name terms with the postmen & women and the UPS guys!
With his sharp analytical mind, Ross is also a Technical Wizard as our Website Developer.
He is always ready to tackle the many and varied questions and demands for help with computers or other unruly office equipment without hesitation.
Technical glitches and franking machine issues never faze him – Anything that needs doing Ross is our man! Our complex online stock & control data along with the myriad of products, including packaging and labels, is also Ross’ domain; which he happily manages with a cheerful demeanour.